A copper mine and associated chemical works operated by the Marquess of Breadalbane between 1838 and 1862 with heavy losses. The single-storey, rubble buildings of the mine are now roofless and there are large caverns resulting from the workings. The chemical works are now an extensive ruin, considerably overgrown. A stone chute runs some distance up the bank.
No events have been recorded in the history log so far. Be the first to create one.