Dear Friends and Customers,
This week's auction features a range of specimens from both classic localities but also rather uncommon species, from different collections, including mine - with reasonable or no reserve prices at all!
Highlights of the auction:
- Benitoite (gemmy!) from Gem Mine (USA)
- Bixbyite (large; ex Kasper!) from Kalahari (South Africa)
- Fedorite (rare!) from the Turii Massif (Russia)
- Spinel (gemmy!) from Mogok (Myanmar)
- Realgar with colemanite (fresh; ex Mavris!) from Bigadic (Turkey)
- Pyroxmangite (large, with possible helvite!) from Sunnyside (USA)
Lockdown is over in Italy, and I am resuming the regular shipping activity. This means that I ship paid specimens within 15 days since the payment takes place, or upon agreement with the customer.
When you are the winning bidder, please pay for the specimen within 1 week time. Please let me know if you want to keep stockpiling or you want to close the order.
I will keep sending the invoice with the full shipping costs until you tell me to close the order. When this happens, I will do the math and reimburse you the excess shipping costs (if any). This is done accounting for additional wrapping material necessary in larger parcels.
I will keep running auctions on a regular weekly basis, and I will be more than happy to cumulate (stockpile) paid items for the winning customer(s) to up to 1.5 kg circa. This will allow you to save on postal costs. Should you want to, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Happy bidding, and stay safe everybody :)