Dear Friends and Customers,
This week's auction is the part II of a two-parts set featuring metal-bearing minerals and native elements.
Highlights of the auction:
- Alabandite (rare and historic!) from Sacaramb (Romania)
- Hutchinsonite (rare!) from Quiruvilca (Peru)
- Molybdenite (historic) from Telemark (Norway)
- Iron rose (ex Bonisoli) from Congonhas (Brazil)
- Glaucodot (historic) from Hakansboda (Sweden)
- Hausmannite (connisseur) from Paros (Greece)
- Cinnabar with stibnite (connisseur) from Nikitovka (Ukraine)
As you are all well aware, we are all going through some challenging times due to the CoViD-19 pandemic outbreak. Plinius is currently running auctions from Italy, and due to the emergency situation I am in a full lockdown as well. While this gives me plenty of time to
prepare for the auctions, it is fair to account for several restrictions that might delay some basic services - among those, postal and shipping services. My advice on shipping is to wait until the proverbial dust has settled. I will be running auctions on a regular weekly basis, and I will be more than happy to cumulate (stockpile) paid items for the winning customer(s).
When you are the winning bidder, please pay for the specimen within 1 week.
Otherwise, please feel free to contact me shortly after receiving the invoice.
Meanwhile, please keep bidding in confidence. I have two Swiss collections with interesting oldtimers, plus I have started downsizing my own personal collection. Paid specimens will be shipped starting the very moment routine is re-established.
Thanks for your understanding. It is just a phase, and it will be resumed asap.
Happy bidding, and stay safe everybody :)